Thursday 7 August 2014

5.8% Yield & Move-In Condition in Broadfield

Anyone would think I was wearing my “I Love Broadfield” T-shirt but I have seen this great 3 bedroom house come on the market with Zoom995.


Even though the price is 22% higher than only a few years ago the yield is still an impressive 5.7%.  I have rented a number of similar houses in the surrounding roads this year all at the £975 or even £995 price.  It looks to be in move-in condition so would require no initial works and therefore no delay in generating the income.  I think tenants would be drawn to the property because of the garage and the separate shower cubicle.  In addition, the location is well served for transport, being only a couple of minutes walk from the No.10 and No.20 FastWay routes direct to both terminals at Gatwick Airport and both stations, Crawley & Three Bridges.  And finally, what would please any investor is that from my experience the length of tenancy in these properties can be is 4 to 5 years or even longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment